- 4 teaspoons Instant Yeast
- 1 cup Lukewarm Water
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 1/2 cups Sprouted Einkorn Whole Grain Flour (Can use unsprouted flour as well)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 1/2-3/4 cup Melted Butter
- 2 clove Garlic Minced
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Mix yeast, water, and honey in a bowl and leave for a few minutes until foamy.
2. Add oil, flours, 2 teaspoons salt, garlic powder, onion powder, 1 tablespoon of parsley. Mix and add more flour if needed to clean sides of bowl. Knead for 3 minutes.
3. Place in a greased bowl in a warm place (such as an oven with the light on) and let rise for an 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
4. Combine butter, 1 tablespoon of parsley, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and minced garlic in small bowl.
5. Punch dough down. Pull off pieces (about the size of a golf ball), roll into balls, and cover in the butter mixture. Place in the bottom of a greased bundt pan. Once you have a layer, sprinkle some of the parmesan cheese over it. Repeat process until you have about three layers.
6. Bake at 350ºF for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.