Einkorn berries are currently out of stock. We have plenty in our bins but some machines are being configured for cleaning before we can ship. We expect to be back in stock within 4 weeks.
Enter quantity next to the item(s) you want to buy, then press the ‘Add to cart’ button to advance to checkout, where you can finalize your order and view shipping rates.
Organic Einkorn Berries in Paper Bags
$8.99 – $123.84
- Premium Organic Einkorn Berries (the whole grain).
- Fast and free shipping options – see below for details.
- Packaged in sturdy paper bags.
- 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee.
- Certified USDA Organic Einkorn Berries (the whole grain).
- Premium food grade. Prepared for sprouting*, milling flour for baking, or used as a whole grain for salads, pilafs and soups.
- Free shipping via UPS to U.S. (lower 48 states) on 48 lb package. 48 lb package includes 2 bags, 24 lbs each. No PO boxes allowed.
- Fedex 2 day shipping to the United States, including Hawaii, Alaska.
- USPS Priority Mail shipping available to Hawaii, Alaska, APO, FPO.
- For orders shipping to Canada, please order from the Canada order page.
- Packaged in sturdy paper bags to eliminate contact with plastic, maintain freshness, and reduce waste. Our packaging is designed to reduce wasted shipping carton space and ensure our customers get the most of the shipping.
- Plus, your purchase is secured by PayPal’s Buyer Protection Program and our 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee.
We recommend milling your own flour; the nutrients are better preserved and the flour is far superior to what you could buy commercially. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for the mills we recommend. We hope you enjoy organic Einkorn!
- Contact us if you would like pricing for shipping outside the US or Canada.
- You can also apply for apply for bulk or wholesale pricing if you want to resell, setup a group order, or order large quantities (over 100LBS).
*Hull removal affects germination rate, which we tested and found to be 40-50%.