1. Chop potatoes, carrots, and celery.2. Combine vegetables in pot with chicken and spices. Cover with water and boil until vegetables are cooked.3. In separate bowl, combine 1 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of einkorn flour, and 1/4 cup of Parmesan and stir with wire whisk.4. Pour flour/milk mixture gradually into boiling soup while stirring with whisk.
5. If it stops boiling at that point, bring it back to a boil and then stir for 1 minute. If it doesn't stop boiling when you pour the mixture in, stir for one minute and remove from heat.6. Add water if it's thicker than desired.7. Salt to taste.
1. Cut butter into chunks and place in jelly roll pan. Place pan in oven while oven preheats to 425ºF.2. Combine milk, 4 cups of einkorn flour, sucanat, baking powder, salt, and coconut flour in mixer and mix.3. Add 1-2 cups more of einkorn flour until it cleans the sides of the bowl. Don't overdo it.4. Sprinkle flour on counter top. Roll dough out into rectangle 1/4-inch thick.5. Cut into inch-wide strips of whatever length you desire.
6. Remove pan from oven. To place the bread sticks in pan, dip one side in butter from pan and lay on the other side.[caption id="attachment_3524" align="alignleft" width="250"]
1. Place one side in the buttered pan[/caption][caption id="attachment_3525" align="alignleft" width="250"]
2. Lift and turn over[/caption][caption id="attachment_3526" align="alignleft" width="250"]
3. Lay on other side[/caption][caption id="attachment_3527" align="alignleft" width="250"]
4. Place close to previous one[/caption] 7. Season with salt and whatever else you want (garlic is great) before baking.8. Bake for 12-15 minutes.