Discover for yourself why these Einkorn biscuits are light, fluffy, and tasty!
- 5 cups Einkorn Flour Approximate
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Real Salt
- 3 tablespoons Sucanat
- 3/4 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil Melted
- 1 1/4 cups Buttermilk or Milk
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Mix 3 cups of flour and remainder of dry ingredients.
3. Add oil and milk or buttermilk and mix.
4. Add approximately another two cups of flour until cleans the sides of the bowl and is soft but not sticky.
5. Roll out to about 1/2 inch thick.
6. Cut into 2-3″ circles.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes at 400ºF.