This moist bread is a perfect treat for home or to share!
- 1 cup Fresh Pumpkin Puree Can substitute canned
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Einkorn Flour
- 1 cup Sugar Can substitute sucanat or coconut sugar
- 1 1/3 tsp teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/3 teaspoon Cloves
- 1/3 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/3 cup Pecans Optional
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips Optional
Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees and oil one loaf pan.
1. For puree, cut sugar pie pumpkin in half and scrape out seeds. Put open side down on cookie sheet and bake in 400ºF Oven for 45 minutes. Scrape out pumpkin flesh with spoon and puree in blender. If you choose to use canned pumpkin, just watch consistency and make sure it’s like any other quick bread.
2. If you have a high quality mixer like a bosch, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. If not, combine eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar and cream before adding remaining ingredients.
3. Pour into a loaf pan and bake at 350ºF for an hour.
4. Let cool before removing from pans and slicing.