- 2 cups Very hot tap water
- 9 cups Einkorn Flour Approximate
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil Or Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Real Salt
- 1 cup Sourdough Start Approximate
1. Mix water, oil, honey, and 1/2 the flour in a bowl.
2. Add 1 cup of start (You should have previously fed the start with 2 cups of flour and 1 cup of water).
3. Let rest until it begins to get bubbly (May take a couple hours, should resemble a root beer float).
4. Add salt and the remaining flour until it doesn’t stick to your fingers and pulls away from the sides of the bowl (DO NOT over-knead it. It becomes extremely difficult to work with). You may not add all of the remaining flour or you may add more. It’s all about the consistency.
5. Transfer it to a bowl (Preferably glass or stainless steel), punch down, cover and leave to rise in a warm place (I recommend a slightly warm oven or my personal favorite, a wonder oven). Leave it until it doubles in size (several hours).
6. Roll them out and cut into strips the desired length and width.
7. Sprinkle salt, garlic salt, and Parmesan (or whatever you want).
8. Leave to rise until it doubles.
9. Bake at 425ºF for 8-10 minutes.