- 4 cups Warm Water
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 14 cups Freshly Ground Einkorn Flour (Plus a little for dusting) Approximately 1600g, 7 cups of whole einkorn berries
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 3 tablespoons Instant Yeast
- Combine 8 cups of flour with water, honey, oil, and yeast. One cup of einkorn grinds to two cups of flour. So we just set our mixing bowl under our mockmill and put 4 cups of berries in it and it grinds directly into our bowl (doesn’t get fresher than that!).
- Add salt and remaining 6 cups of flour (again, 3 cups of berries into the mill) while mixing.
- Stop mixing and lightly dust the top of the dough with a little more flour.
- Let rest 20 minutes.
- Knead to punch down.
- Move to oiled surface, separate into 4 loaves, place in 4 oiled loaf pans
- Cover and let rise 45-60 mins or until doubled in size.
- Bake at 350° for 33-35 minutes.