Press the ‘Add to cart’ button next to your selection to advance to checkout, where you can finalize your order and view shipping rates. Shipping method for pails is typically UPS Ground.
Organic Einkorn Berries in Super-Pails
$139.13 – $2,331.78
- Premium Food Grade Organic Einkorn Berries (the whole grain).
- Free Shipping to Lower 48 States
- Packaged in super pails (see below for details).
- 3.5 gallon – 26.5LBS net weight.
- 6 gallon – 43LBS net weight.
- Secured by our 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee.
- Certified USDA Organic Einkorn Berries (the whole grain).
- Packaged as a Super Pail, which means we use a white HDPE (food grade) bucket with a 4.3MIL mylar bag placed inside, and a 2000CC oxygen absorber inside the heat sealed mylar bag to maintain freshness, reduce moisture, bugs, and waste. A sealed lid is set once the mylar bag and contents are sealed.
- The 6 gallon super-pail contains 43LBS of einkorn berries, while the 3.5 gallon super pail contains 26.5LBS.
- Premium food grade for sprouting*, milling flour for baking, or used as a whole grain for salads, pilafs and soups.
- Shipped Best Rate Shipping, which is typically 7-10 day shipping LTL (pallet on truck) to the United States, 48 continental states only. For orders shipping to Canada, please contact us or order from the Canada order page.
- Plus, your purchase is secured by PayPal’s Buyer Protection Program and our 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee.
We recommend milling your own flour; the nutrients are better preserved and the flour is far superior to what you could buy commercially. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for the mills we recommend. We hope you enjoy organic Einkorn!
- Contact us if you would like pricing for packages other than those listed here, or for shipping outside the US or Canada.
- You can also apply for apply for bulk or wholesale pricing if you want to resell, setup a group order, or order quantities larger than what we offer here or packaged in a way not offered here.
*Hull removal affects germination rate, which we tested and found to be 40-50%. Length of storage also affects germination rate.