The most primitive of any wheat on earth, ancient Einkorn (also known as farro piccolo) comes filled with vitamins and nutrients, and it contains a different type of gluten, which makes it a first choice for many who are gluten sensitive. We love eating einkorn foods together as a family, and we hope you’ll enjoy it too.
Choose Your Package
Enter your desired quantity next to the item(s) you want to buy, then press the ‘Add to cart’ button.
Organic Einkorn Berries
- Premium Food Grade Organic Einkorn Berries (the whole grain).
- Shipped USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day shipping to the US.
- Packaged in sturdy paper bags.
- Secured by our 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee.
- Certified USDA Organic Einkorn Berries (the whole grain).
- Premium food grade. Prepared for sprouting*, milling flour for baking, or used as a whole grain for salads, pilafs and soups.
- Shipped USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day shipping to the United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, and APO/FPO. For orders shipping to Canada, please order from the Canada order page.
- Packaged in sturdy paper bags to eliminate contact with plastic, maintain freshness, and reduce waste. Our packaging is designed to reduce wasted shipping carton space and ensure our customers get the most of the shipping.
- Plus, your purchase is secured by PayPal’s Buyer Protection Program and our 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee.
We recommend milling your own flour; the nutrients are better preserved and the flour is far superior to what you could buy commercially. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for the mills we recommend. We hope you enjoy organic Einkorn!
- Contact us if you would like pricing for shipping outside the US or Canada.
- You can also apply for apply for bulk or wholesale pricing if you want to resell, setup a group order, or order large quantities (over 100LBS).
*Hull removal affects germination rate, which we tested and found to be 40-50%.