Introducing “Baking & Cooking with Einkorn” by Heidi Ellis, a valued customer of Einkorn.com. This baking guide is the key to unlocking the magic of Einkorn – an ancient grain that’s not only delicious but also easy to digest and healthy too. With 80 mouth-watering recipes, this cookbook will take you on a culinary adventure, showcasing the versatility of Einkorn in both sweet and savory dishes. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just learning, this cookbook makes it easy to create healthier family recipes. Along with easy step-by-step instructions, It also has tips, healthier substitutes, and helpful conversion charts. From fluffy biscuits and crispy waffles to indulgent chocolate cake and more, this cookbook has it all. So why not elevate your health and your culinary game with this must-have cookbook? It’s time to indulge in delicious baked goods like never before!
- FREE shipping to all 50 US States
- Makes Cooking With Whole Grain Einkorn Flour Easy And Delicious
- 80 Delicious And Healthy Einkorn Recipes
- 270 Pages With Pictures
- Spiral Binding Allows Cookbook To Lay Flat, Making It Easy To Use While Cooking
- Includes Easy To Understand Einkorn Recipes With Step By Step Instructions
- Learn To Cook Everything With Einkorn From Savory Dishes To Sweet Treats, Including Sourdough Bread, Biscuits, Waffles, Chocolate Cake, And More
- Start Living A Healthier Lifestyle And Enjoy Delicious Baked Goods With This Must-Have Einkorn Cookbook!
Einkorn is nature’s first wheat, cultivated by farmers over 5,000 years ago. We’re on a mission to restore ancient Einkorn wheat to our modern diets. Heidi’s new book is a great way to help more people understand how they can easily make many delicious and nutritious foods using the Einkorn we grow on our farm in Idaho.
|Baking & Cooking with Einkorn
|January 1, 2021
|Number of Recipes