Genuine organic all-purpose organic flour milled from organic einkorn, the world’s most primitive wheat. Our Einkorn All-Purpose Flour is comparable to a “white einkorn flour”, only most white flours have additives (such as bleach and other chemicals). Our flour does not.
And we also don’t call it “White Einkorn Flour” because its not totally white. It has a characteristically slight yellow tint, which is indicative of einkorn’s high lutein content, a powerful anti-oxidant.
All-purpose flour is not the same as whole grain flour. Whole flour means nothing has been removed. All-purpose flour means the ash and germ have been removed to give it the white (instead of light brown) appearance. We now offer Freshly Milled 100% Whole Grain Einkorn Flour, as well.
It’s everything you’d expect, including:
- Certified USDA Organic. Unbromated and Unbleached – No additives. Period.
- Premium food grade. Prepared for use in baking, including breads, batters, soups, and desserts.
- Free shipping via UPS to U.S. (lower 48 states) on 40 lb package. 40 lb package includes 2 bags, 24 lbs each. No PO boxes allowed.
- Fedex 2 day shipping to the United States, including Hawaii, Alaska.
- USPS Priority Mail Shipping available on shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, APO & FPO.
- For orders shipping to Canada, please order from the Canada order page.
- Packaged in sturdy paper bags to eliminate contact with plastic, maintain freshness, and reduce waste. Our packaging is designed to reduce wasted shipping carton space and ensure our customers get the most of the shipping.
- Plus, your purchase is secured by our 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page if you have questions. We hope you enjoy organic Einkorn!