When the zucchini plants are producing, we like to enjoy the harvest by making yummy breads
- 6 cups Einkorn Flour
- 4 cups Shredded Zucchini
- 4 whole Eggs
- 3 whole Ripe Bananas
- 3 cups Sucanat or Rapadura
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 1/2 cup Flax Seed (see instructions)
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Real Salt
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 cups Walnuts (optional)
Mix warm water and Flax Seed together using blender. Let let sit for 5 minutes, then add to wet ingredients.
Combine wet and then dry ingredients in mixer or use a hand blender. Pour into 4 greased, full size loaf pans.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake for 50-60 minutes.