When the zucchini plants are producing, we like to enjoy the harvest by making yummy breads
- 1 1/2 cups Einkorn Flour
- 1 cup Shredded Zucchini
- 1 Egg
- 1 Small Ripe Banana
- 3/4 cup Sugar Can substitute sucanat or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup Warm Water
- 1/8 cup Flax Seed (see instructions)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon Real Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (optional)
- Chocolate Chips Optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a loaf pan.
- Mix warm water and Flax Seed together using blender. Let let sit for 5 minutes, then add to wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and then dry ingredients in mixer or use a hand blender. Pour into 1 greased, full size loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.