A healthy and delicious brownie recipe using all-purpose or whole grain einkorn flour. Make them fudgy or cakey, but definitely chocolatey!
- 1/2 cup Butter Melted
- 2 cups Sucanat
- 2-3 Eggs Room Temperature
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder Or Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 cups Einkorn Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Pecans Optional
1. Mix butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla only until incorporated. Overmixing brownies causes them to fall in the middle. Whether you use two or three eggs depends on how you prefer your brownies. Two if you want them more fudgy. Three if you want them more cakey.
2. Add cacao powder (Or cocoa powder), coconut flour, and salt. Mix.
3. Add einkorn flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
4. Mix while slowly adding milk.
5. Add nuts and mix.
6. Pour into a greased 9×13 glass pan (The glass is important for the bake time).
7. Bake at 350ºF for 35-40 minutes. Fork may or may not come out completely clean. Just make sure the middle doesn’t jiggle.