The flavor and nutritional profile of this unique salad is amazing, no cooking required!
- 4 Apples Diced
- 2 stalks Celery Diced
- 1 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Einkorn Berries
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1/2 cup Dried Currants Or raisins
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
1. Soak 1 cup of einkorn berries in lukewarm water for 24-48 hours. (It will be more than a cup after soaking. Use all of it.)
2. Strain water from berries and mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
I am just getting “anxious” to try this !
Hi Zelda, you should! It’s definitely a favorite around here!
Thank you; I am just learning about Einkorn and Berries/flour/ etc…
Oh my gosh OMG!!!!! That is the BEST TASTING apple salad I have ever had!!!! It is a MUST TRY!!!
Thank you for absolutely wonderful apple salad recipe!!!!