- 2 cups Freshly Milled Einkorn Flour
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 tablespoons Baking Powder
- 2 Egg Whites
These waffles are nutty from the Einkorn and light and crunchy. I love the deep golden color that the Einkorn brings to the waffle. These are something the whole family will enjoy!
- Preheat your waffle iron
- Sift the Einkorn Freshly milled flour, salt and Baking powder together into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together your milk, egg yolks, and oil.
- Add your liquid ingredients to your dry ingredients while stirring.
- Stir until your lumps are all out and your batter is smooth.
- Beat your Egg Whites until stiff
- Fold the egg whites into your batter until the batter is all one color. Do not over mix.
- Follow your waffle iron instructions to make your waffles.