A cheescake crust you can be proud of!
- 1/2 cup Pecans (chopped in food processor)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 cups Einkorn Flour
- 1 cup Butter (Softened)
- 3/4 cup Sucanat or Rapadura
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
1. Mix all together. If it’s too sticky, add more flour. Should be slightly sticky but stay in a clump.
2. Pres flat into the bottom of a glass or metal pan (9×13) with parchment or a silicone mat in the bottom
3. Bake at 350º for 20 minutes4. Enjoy with whatever dessert you choose!
Go here for more tips on how to perfect this yummy crust.