Are you looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast idea for your family? Try these Apple Cinnamon Einkorn Pancakes made with nutritious Organic Whole Grain Einkorn Flour. Fluffy, moist, and full of cozy flavors! They will make your morning special.
- 325 grams Organic Whole Grain Einkorn Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Avocado Oil
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- 3 Eggs
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt until combined.
- Add in a separate bowl, whisk together the almond milk, avocado oil, applesauce, and eggs.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Heat a griddle to medium heat. When it is hot, spray it with cooking oil. If you don’t have a griddle you can use a large frying pan.
- Scoop 1/4 Cup of the pancake batter onto the griddle for each pancake. You can use a larger scoop if you want larger pancakes. If the batter doesn’t spread evenly you can use your scoop to spread it out.
- Cook until the pancakes start to look a little dryer around the edges than they are in the middle. This should take about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes over and cook them on the other side for about the same amount of time. They should be a golden brown color when they are done.
- As you take the cooked pancakes off the griddle, stack them on a platter or plate while you cook the rest of the pancake batter.
- This recipe is easily doubled or tripled. For our family of 8 we often triple it!
- You can use coconut oil or butter in place of the avocado oil.
- You can also use other milks such as regular cow milk or coconut milk in place of the almond milk.
- Substitute flax eggs instead of regular eggs to make this recipe vegan!
- You can put your cooked pancakes on a baking sheet and place them in the oven at 200 degrees to keep them warm while you are cooking the rest of the batter. They are best served warm.
- Pancakes freeze well so you can make extra and freeze them for later. Reheat them in the microwave or toaster.
Author: Mallory Schlegelmilch
Did you love this Apple Cinnamon Einkorn Pancake recipe? Leave a review and tell us about it! What toppings did you put on yours? Tell us in the comments below!