Looking for a delicious and healthy dessert recipe? Try this brownie recipe made with our nutrient-rich Organic Einkorn Whole Grain Flour along with other wholesome ingredients. These brownies are both satisfying and guilt-free. Get the recipe now!
- 1 1/2 cups Butter
- 3/4 cup Cacao
- 2 cups Coconut sugar
- 1 cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 375 grams Organic Whole Grain Einkorn Flour
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cacao
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- A Little Bit of Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugar, and cacao together.
- Add in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread evenly in a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- While still over the heat, add in cacao, salt, and vanilla.
- Once well incorporated, add powdered sugar. Use a whisk to mix and add a little bit of cream at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- When the brownies are cool, spread the frosting over the brownies.
Don’t over bake! 25 minutes is perfect in my oven. If over baked, these will be dry.
This recipe makes a really big batch of brownies. If you want to make a smaller batch, cutting each amount in half and cooking them in a 9×13 pans works really well
Author: Mallory Schlegelmilch