Einkorn pizza crust recipe that everyone will enjoy!
- 1 package Yeast (or 7 grams)
- 1 cup Hot Tap Water not over (110 Degrees)
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3 1/2 cups Einkorn Flour
- 2 teaspoons Coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- cup Cornmeal
For full explanation of the recipe go here http://www.einkorn.com/einkorn-pizza-crust/
1) Combine hot water water and sugar together and then sprinkle the yeast on top. Let it proof for 5 minutes.
2) Add the olive oil, flour, and salt.
3) With a stand mixer or by hand, mix on medium until just combined
4) Then turn up the speed one notch and mix ( or knead) for a couple of minutes.
5) Remove and put it into a clean olive oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap.
6) Let rise for 2 hours.
7) Separate into two halves and roll into balls.
6) Cover with a wet towel and let it rise for another hour or until double.
7) Preheat your oven to 450 with a pizza stone inside ( Or your pan of choice)
8) Sprinkle cornmeal on the counter and put one dough round onto it.
9) Press your round down and slowly stretch it into your desired size.
10) Fill with toppings of choice
10) Gently slide onto a cookie sheet and then slide the pizza off the cookie sheet into the stone or pan in the oven.
10) Bake for 12 – 15 minutes