- 2 cups All-Purpose Einkorn Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a medium sized bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract, and mix.
- Sift the dry ingredients onto the creamed mixture. Mix just until combined.
- Refrigerate the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Fill a piping bag with the mixture, and pipe round disks onto the parchment paper about the diameter of a quarter.
- Dip your finger in some water and flatten the tops of the cookies. This helps to give them a smooth shape.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Cool the cookies on a cooling rack for 30 minutes.