All you need for light, and fluffy sandwich bread using our einkorn all-purpose flour!
- 12 cups Einkorn All Purpose Flour Approximate
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Avocado Oil
- 3 cups Very hot tap water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Yeast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Real Salt
1. Mix oil, honey, water, and 4 cups of einkorn all-purpose flour.
2. Add yeast, and 1/2 a cup of flour. Mix.
3. Add salt. Add flour a little at a time while mixing. Keep adding flour until it cleans the sides of the bowl (We added about 7 cups).
4. Knead in mixer for 10 minutes.
5. Let rest in bowl for 20 minutes. If dough is a little sticky, sprinkle about 1/2 cup of flour on top while resting.
6. Knead a couple times on floured surface. Shape into loaves (2 or 3 depending on desired size. If you choose to do 2, you will probably have a little dough left over. We made mini cinnamon rolls!).
7. Place loaves into greased loaf pans. Place in warm place (we used oven off) and let rise until doubled.
7. Bake at 350º for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with butter. Let cool a little before slicing.