It may be a mouthful but this einkorn corn bread is a delicious addition to any meal. Add some creamy honey butter for best results.
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Sucanat
- 2 cups Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Real Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Aluminum Free Baking Powder
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- 2 cups Einkorn Flour
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Blend all ingredients in mixer.
3. Pour into greased 9×13 glass cake pan.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool before cutting.
5. Cut into squares of desired size. Serve with honey butter or spread of your choice. (Goes well with our Einkorn Chili recipe)