Time to celebrate! Add these beautiful, easy cupakes to any party!
- 1 1/2 cups Evaporated Cane Juice
- 1 cup Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups Einkorn All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Real Salt
- 2 teaspoons Aluminum Free Baking Powder
Butter Cream and Raspberry Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 4 1/2 cups Confectionary Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 5-7 tablespoons Milk
- 1/3 cup Evaporated Cane Juice
- Few drop Raspberry Extract
Frosting and Raspberry Sugar
1 Blend butter, sugar, vanilla, and half the milk.
2. Slowly add remainder of the milk until right consistency.
3. In a separate little bowl, mix evaporated cane juice with raspberry extract and set aside. If you want a darker red, add a drop or two of red food coloring.
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Cream evaporated cane juice, butter, and eggs.
3. Add coconut flour, milk, and vanilla. Mix.
4. Add flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix. Do not over mix. Stop as soon as it’s all blended. Over mixing can cause sinking cupcakes.
5. Spoon into greased or papered cupcake pan. Each cup should be just under half full (A couple tablespoons).
6. Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes.
7. Let cool and then frost and sprinkle with raspberry sugar.
8. For a more completed, decorative look, add raspberries to the top of each.