Watch this breakfast come to life before your eyes. Smother in syrup, and enjoy!
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Grain Einkorn Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Put butter in a 9×13 pan or casserole dish and put it in the preheated oven.
3. Mix remaining ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
4. Take pan out of oven when butter is melted and bubbly. Pour the wet mixture into the pan and return pan to the oven. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the pancake is puffed up and golden brown.
5. Cut and serve with maple or berry syrup.