Einkorn and spices and pumpkin and chocolate! "These are a few of my favorite things!"
- 1 3/4 cups Einkorn Flour
- 1 1/4 cups Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Molasses
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Clove
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 15 oz can of Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Cream or Whole Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners or grease with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices. Whisk together.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin puree, milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk together. When well combined, whisk in coconut oil.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into flour mixture and fold to combine. Add in mini chocolate chips and fold until incorporated.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle a few mini chocolate chips on top and press into batter a little.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Cool and serve.