My family loves to eat einkorn blender pancakes because they are fluffy, full of flavor, highly nutritious, and the best part of all - fast and easy to throw together! I originally found this recipe in cook book but have since modified it to use all-natural ingredients. The pancakes are so tasty that our kids like to eat them throughout the day - without syrup. That's impressive for whole grain pancakes!I like it because the recipe is fast and easy to make 🙂 In case you are curious, I included links to the brands of the ingredients, where possible. I hope everyone enjoys!
- 2 cups Einkorn Berries
- 2 1/2 cups Water Very Hot
- 1/2 cup Powdered Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Aluminum Free Baking Powder
- In blender, mix water, einkorn berries and dry milk on high for 3 minutes.
- Add eggs, oil, honey and salt. Blend for 20 seconds.
- Add baking powder. Pulse three times, just enough to mix. Mixture should foam up and get very light.
- Cook immediately on a hot, nonstick griddle. It makes about 30 4-inch pancakes.
- Serve with the Simple Blueberry Syrup and coconut cream (Mix the separated white part from a coconut milk can with a little vanilla and stevia).